Do You Need a Workers' Compensation Lawyer?
Maryland workers' compensation laws are complex. Your employer has an insurance company to represent their interests. Because of those two factors, we feel that an injured employee can benefit from having a workers' compensation attorney. At the Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg, P.A. law firm, we know the law and we make sure our clients' rights are protected.
We protect your workers' compensation rights.
Call 443-529-0795 or E-mail • Free consultation
When a worker has been injured on the job, it's difficult to know what to do. Being injured is painful, and the worker may be getting conflicting advice from the employer, the insurance company, co-workers, and even friends and relatives.
- Our attorneys deal with workers' compensation matters every day. We have handled tens of thousands of cases over the past forty years. We know the law and all its complexities. We travel the state to meet injured workers and to workers' compensation hearings. Our experience can help you.
- The insurance company often does not volunteer the information you need so that you fully understand your rights . Our lawyers are fully aware of injured workers' rights and are available to share that information with you. Feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call.
- How much does a lawyer cost? In workers' compensation cases, attorneys' fees are set and regulated closely by the Workers' Compensation Commission. All fees come out of any award that the injured employee may receive, and the injured worker does not have to pay anything up front in order to obtain the services of a lawyer.
- Your workers' compensation claim must be filed within two years of your injury. Your attorney can help you gather all the data necessary for an effective claim.
- In addition to workers' comp claims, our lawyers can advise you about personal injury claims. We also help clients through the Social Security Disability appeals process.
You do not have to go to a workers' compensation hearing or face an insurance carrier or an employer alone. At the Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg, P.A. law firm, the lawyers are on your side. Protect your rights. Call for a free initial consultation at any of our office locations.