Matthew E. LaFontaine
Mr. LaFontaine has been recoginzied as a rising star by SuperLawyers in the area of Personal Injury and is a member of The Maryland State Bar Assocation, The Bar Association of Baltimore City, The Maryland Association for Justice, and The American Association for Justice.
Mr. LaFontaine graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law with a concentration in family law, and graduated from the University of Delaware with a major in Political Science. While attending law school, Mr. LaFontaine served as a Rule 16 attorney in the Bronfein Family Law Clinic, where he represented clients in verious family law matters. Mr. LaFontaine is amitted to practice law in Maryland.
Mr. LaFontaine is a Maryland native who grew up in Baltimore County.
Areas of Practice
- Workplace Compensation 50%
- Personal Injury 50%
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Maryland, 2016
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. - 2015
- University of Delaware
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars- General: Plaintiff
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Maryland Association for Justice, Present
- The American Association for Justice, Present
- The Bar Association of Baltimore City, Present
- The Maryland State Bar Association , Present