Daniel E. Liebfeld
Daniel Liebfeld was admitted to the Maryland Court of Appeals in 1966, the United States District Court for Maryland in 1967, and the Supreme Court of the United States in 1976. He obtained his law degree from the University of Baltimore and has been practicing for over 50 years in the State of Maryland. He was honored for his 50 years of service by the Bar Association of Baltimore City in 2016.
Mr. Liebfeld is a member of the Baltimore City Bar Association and the Maryland State Bar Association.
Prior to joining Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg, Mr. Liebfeld was a partner in the Law Firm of Goodman, Meagher & Enoch. Mr. Liebfeld has practiced in the areas of Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability and Limited Medical Malpractice claims for over 47 years before retiring from Goodman, Meagher & Enoch.
Shortly after retiring from the Goodman, Meagher & Enoch, Mr. Liebfeld came out of retirement and became of counsel for Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg. Mr. Liebfeld and has been practicing with Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg since 2015.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Maryland, 1966
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- L.L.B. - 1963
- University of Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland
Honors and Awards
- Baltimore City Bar Association, 50 Years of Practice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Goodman, Meagher & Enoch, LLP, Partner