A car crash is over in a matter of seconds, but the victim's recovery can take months, years or an entire lifetime. Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg, P.A., features experienced car accident lawyers in Baltimore, Towson, Bel Air, Frederick, Essex and Glen Burnie who travel throughout Maryland helping victims of motor vehicle accidents. For more than 40 years, our lawyers have helped people like you get compensation for medical bills, lost wages and more.
We understand and protect your personal injury rights.
Call 443-529-0795 (410-332-0045 on nights or weekends) or email • Free consultation
Before you sign any insurance settlement papers, discuss your case with one of our attorneys. We frequently find that the offer being made is far less than you are truly entitled to. We want to make certain you get what you need to move forward with your life. We will represent your legal interests while you concentrate on recovery.
We will attempt to settle your claim for fair and reasonable compensation. If that is not possible, our attorneys will go to court to recover the compensation you are entitled to. What is a fair offer? Having handled thousands of car accident cases, we can help you assess whether the insurance company's offer is fair.
Compensation For Car Accident Victims
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident or if you lost a loved one, you may be entitled to compensation, including damages for:
- Lost wages: When an injury leaves you unable to return to work, you can seek coverage for your lost wages in your personal injury claim. This can help you get the financial support you need during your recovery.
- Medical expenses: Medical bills are costly. However, in a personal injury claim, you can seek full coverage for all past and future medical expenses associated with your injury.
- Pain and suffering: Accidents have more than a physical cost. Emotional trauma and pain can also have a serious impact on your life and future. As a result, the law allows injured parties to seek damages for their pain and suffering after an accident.
- Property damage: While your vehicle is covered by insurance, there may be other out-of-pocket costs due to property damage that we can seek as a part of your claim. Additionally, we can assist with any insurance issues.
- Future expenses: Your damages do not stop at the date you file a claim. The court takes into account that you may have costs into the future. We can help you seek compensation for future rehabilitation, modifications to your home, future medical treatment and more, in the more serious cases.
- Wrongful death: The loss of a loved one is a tragedy, and no amount of compensation can make up for your loss. However, a wrongful death claim can help you seek justice as well as damages for loss of consortium as well as survivor benefits.
Helping Victims Of All Types Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
In addition to car accident claims, our attorneys also seek compensation for victims of:
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Train accidents (Amtrak, commuter trains, DC Metrorail)
- All-terrain vehicle (ATV) accidents
We handle drunk driving accidents and accidents caused by uninsured or underinsured drivers. If you were involved in an on-the-job auto accident, we can file a workers' compensation claim in addition to your personal injury claim.
We also handle all types of motor vehicle accidents, including those involving:
- Rear-end collisions: A rear-end collision can result in serious soft tissue damage and whiplash. After this type of accident, we can help you bring a claim against the negligent driver and seek compensation for your injuries.
- T-bone accidents: T-bone accidents can be among the most terrifying type of accident, and it can result in serious injuries to the driver and passengers of both vehicles. Our attorneys will diligently gather evidence in order to prove the other driver was negligent so you can secure the compensation you need for your injuries.
- Head-on collision: Even at low speeds, a head-on collision can total a vehicle and cause serious injuries for everyone involved. If you were involved in this type of accident, we can help you with every aspect of your claim, from the initial investigation to trial.
- Hit-and-run accidents: After a negligent driver flees the scene, you may wonder how you will cover the costs of your injuries and damages. Luckily, there are options available to you. We can help you understand those options and pursue the compensation you need after a hit-and-run accident.
- Rollover accidents: A rollover accident put an enormous strain on your joints, and it can lead to head trauma, shoulder injuries and other serious injuries. SUVs are the most common type of vehicle to rollover in an accident, but regardless of the type of vehicle you rolled in, our attorneys can provide you with skilled representation.
- Accidents in construction zones: With narrowed lanes, torn up roads and heavy equipment, construction zones are hazardous places to drive. Whether your accident was the result of another driver's negligence or a negligent work crew leaving debris in the road, we can help you.
- Unsafe/dangerous road accidents: Some roads are more dangerous than others. Roads with sharp turns, poor visibility or uneven surfaces can lead to serious — and even deadly — collisions.
- Distracted driving: Removing your eyes from the road to read a text message or change the radio station puts everyone at risk. We help clients who have been injured by drivers who were distracted by texting, cellphone use and other forms of distraction.
Free Initial Consultation | Auto Accident Attorneys In Maryland
For more information, see our car accident FAQs.
Contact us for a free initial consultation at any of our office locations. We are available 24/7 to help you after a car accident.