Car Accident Attorneys In Baltimore
A car crash is over in a matter of seconds, but the victim’s recovery can take months, years or an entire lifetime. Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg, P.A., features experienced car accident lawyers in Baltimore, Towson, Bel Air, Frederick, Essex and Glen Burnie who travel throughout Maryland helping victims of motor vehicle accidents. For more than 40 years, our attorneys have helped people like you receive compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain, suffering, and inconvenience due to the accident.
Helping Victims of All Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
In addition to car accident claims, our attorneys seek compensation for victims of:
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Train accidents (Amtrak, commuter trains, DC Metrorail)
- All-terrain vehicle (ATV) accidents
We handle accidents that drunk drivers caused, hit-and-run accidents, and accidents caused by uninsured or underinsured drivers. If you were involved in an on-the-job auto accident, we can file a workers’ compensation claim in addition to your injury claim. In such situations, it is critical have both claims addressed together in order to prevent future conflicts with liens or credits.
We also handle all types of motor vehicle accidents, including those involving:
- Rear-end collisions: A rear-end collision can result in serious soft tissue damage and whiplash. After this type of accident, we can help you bring a claim against the negligent driver and seek compensation for your injuries.
- T-bone accidents: T-bone accidents can be among the most terrifying type of accident, and it can result in serious injuries to the driver and passengers of both vehicles. Our attorneys will diligently gather evidence in order to prove the other driver was negligent so you can secure the compensation you need for your injuries.
- Head-on collision: Even at low speeds, a head-on collision can total a vehicle and cause serious injuries for everyone involved. If you were involved in this type of accident, we can help you with every aspect of your claim, from the initial investigation to trial.
- Hit-and-run accidents: After a negligent driver flees the scene, you may wonder how you will cover the costs of your injuries and damages. Luckily, there are options available to you. We can help you understand those options and pursue the compensation you need after a hit-and-run accident.
- Rollover accidents: A rollover accident puts an enormous strain on your joints, and it can lead to head trauma, shoulder injuries and other serious injuries. SUVs are the most common type of vehicle to rollover in an accident, but regardless of the type of vehicle you rolled in, our attorneys can provide you with skilled representation.
- Accidents in construction zones: With narrowed lanes, torn up roads and heavy equipment, construction zones are hazardous places to drive. Whether your accident was the result of another driver’s negligence or a negligent work crew leaving debris on the road, we may be able to help you.
- Unsafe/dangerous road accidents:Some roads are more hazardous than others. Roads with sharp turns, poor visibility or uneven surfaces can lead to serious – and even deadly – collisions.
- Distracted driving: Removing your eyes from the road to read a text message or change the radio station puts everyone at risk. We help clients who have been injured by drivers who were distracted by texting, using a cellphone and other forms of distraction.
Free Initial Consultation | Auto Accident Attorneys in Maryland
For more information, see our car accident FAQs.
Contact us for a free initial consultation at any of our office locations. We are available 24/7 to help you after a car accident.