Workers’ Compensation Lawyers In Maryland
If you need a Maryland workers’ compensation lawyer, look no further than the talented lawyers at Cohen, Snyder, Eisenberg & Katzenberg, P.A. Our attorneys have more than 40 years of experience helping workers across the state get compensation after a workplace injury. If you are hurt in the workplace, we can help you.
Injured workers often don’t know where to turn when they become injured on the job. Too often their employers don’t tell them about their rights. We give clients straightforward answers to their questions about workers’ compensation benefits. If you are starting the process, we will file your claim and guide you through the process. If you have already had your claim denied, we will help you with your appeal.
Help For People In Many Lines Of Work
Our attorneys have filed thousands of claims for workers of all types, including public servants such as police officers and firefighters who suffer from diseases by exposure to elements on the job, causing heart or cardiovascular disease, lung disease, cancer and hypertension. We also help the families file death and dependent claims if they lost a loved one because of a workplace accident.
We can address all kinds of workplace injuries, including having a pre-existing condition before the accident. Our attorneys will review the circumstances of your injury and will then create a personalized strategy for your workers’ compensation case.
Skilled Workplace Accident Attorneys
We help people with work injuries and illnesses caused by:
- Construction accidents: We handle many claims for workers injured in construction accidents, including those resulting from debris on the construction site, falls, scaffolding collapses and crane malfunctions.
- Industrial accidents: Many factors can cause industrial accidents, such as faulty hardware and equipment and cranes and forklifts that have not received proper maintenance.
- Ladder falls: Injuries from ladder falls or from other high distances are unfortunately common. Whether your fall occurred at a construction site, an industrial site or another type of workplace, our lawyers will help you with your injuries.
- Electrocution and electrical burns: Electricians and other people who work with electrical systems are at risk for serious electrocution injuries and electrical burns.
- Fires and explosions: Workplace explosions and fires can cause serious injuries that may lead to lifelong issues. If you were the victim of a workplace fire or explosion, do not wait to call our firm.
- COVID-19: Illnesses, including COVID-19, contracted in the workplace may be covered by workers’ compensation. Review our article on the medical view of COVID-19 and workers’ compensation to learn more.
We can also help you if you need compensation for workplace injuries caused by a car or truck accident, exposure to hazardous elements, lifting heavy items or repetitive stress. We will explain your rights and help you determine if you need a workers’ compensation lawyer.
Compensation For Public Safety Employees
Public safety employees face daily hazards as a part of their job. Our attorneys often represent police officers and firefighters who become injured while in the line of duty. We have handled “presumption” cases for heart, hypertension, lung and cancer illnesses. We advocate for first responders and other public servants who struggle with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) caused by workplace incidents.
Our firm works to make the Maryland workers’ compensation system run as effectively and efficiently as possible. We help plan and run an annual statewide conference to improve conditions for injured employees.
Talk To A Lawyer Without Any Upfront Fees
You can set up your free consultation at any of our office locations in Baltimore, Bel Air, Frederick, Essex, Towson and Glen Burnie. We are available during the office hours at 443-529-0795 , or 24/7 at 443-529-0795. Contact us now so that we can help with your workers’ compensation case.